Sunday, October 25, 2009

Super Smash Bros. Brawl & Wii Sports

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is one fun crazy game. Once I began to play, it was difficult to keep up with the fight and keep track of where my character was. Next thing I know I lost the match not realizing what happened. Its the type of game that you need some practice if you wanna be good at it. I did like that the control was fairly simple. I found it interesting the characters consisted a mix of male and females and non-humans. Princess Peach put up a good fight considering how girly she looked. On the other hand, theres Wii Sports. I found that game to be very entertaining. I admit I wanted to continue playing that game after the class ended. My two favorite games were tennis and cow racing. In regards to cow racing, I thought the motion control gameplay was pretty cool. It's intriguing how diverse the avatars were. Being able to customize a male or female avatar to your taste is real neat. It shows the developers were open to diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment