Friday, December 4, 2009

Batman Arkam Asylum

When I first heard about this game, I was not so thrilled. Actually, I cared less about it because I thought it was just another ordinary batman game. But after reader the reviews and watching gameplay videos, I paid more attention to it. Other gamers would talk about how amazing and unique its refreshing storyline is. The combat system is fluid and cohesive and the graphics are realistic. Another thing that makes the game stand out is its brillian voice acting. What I like about the game is as you progress through the story, batman's suit gets damaged and clearly shows cuts and bruises. It makes batman appear more human. Another thing is how smooth the combat animation is when batman perform counter attacks. With a strong plot, great gameplay and incredible graphics, Batman Arkam Asylum is worth your money

No comments:

Post a Comment